Tuesday 16 April 2013

Life like a bar of Chocolate & A glass of wine

I am living my resolution and totally loving it. Having fun with friends, dancing at every opportunity, joking and laughing until my side aches never mind how mild the joke was... I have never loved life more. I am so grateful to God! everyday, I remind myself that I will live to see the Lord's goodness in this present time because the book Psalms chapter 27, verse 13 says it. And try God, He is so true to His promises, I love it! I think am dancing, just by the thought of it.

Lately, I have been living the life I always wanted... Loving myself more each day, loving my family and dancing my way into every new day... I have never been happier. I have drank more red wine, never mind its only a glass a week at most, if I took more I would be overdoing it. I have melted more chocolate in my mouth and savoring every moment of it! ooh and in the the process I learned that life is more like the two! You only have to choose to love it for it to love you back! Then, when you love it you have to strike a balance because too much of chocolate and sick! too much of wine and the rehab door will be the only one that will be good for you!

So as I dance my way into celebrating everyday of my God given chance to explore my purpose, I know for sure that I have to fold my sleeves and get to work. Keeping an account of how I spent my day suddenly gains importance. How easy it is to get busy doing nothing, at the end of the day I dodge my conscience. I refuse to think about how much I procrastinated, I refuse to see how that day went to waste because I did not make any attempt to move closer to my goal... Once in a while I get a bottle of wine for a gift, and say this gift came over christmas and even after easter I can still spot it tucked away looking as though it has only been there for a day! Deception. The fact that I did not make an attempt at getting it done does not mean it only occured to me yesterday or this morning.

So people even chocolate gifts can rot in their beautiful wrappers. I do not want my big ideas and dreams to go down that way. The same way I can not resist the bar of chocolate in my bag, I will treat my dream and big ideas.

Just like a bar of chocolate and a glass of wine and ooh don't they just go down well, TOGETHER?





No comments:

Post a Comment