Thursday 18 April 2013

Split the Room!

Ever noticed how easy it is to just live through a day unnoticed? I have... and i know for sure it does not do me any justice. It is easy and somehow comforting to never comment, complain or even compliment. I mean you just have to live around the cliched see no evil, hear no evil and you're good to go. Wait, I used to think that but I have never been further from the truth. Always imagining that if I do not air my views nobody will judge me and everybody will possibly like me. Still, an opinion is formed by all who are present. Each of them makes it their duty to take you to their little court in the mind and sometimes in a gossip corner and dissect it all. Now i know, that it is a good thing because what they say is merely an attempt to validate their existence.

Now I know, the best way to live it is to be the best that I can be. I smile, because i have dreamt big but cowered about accomplishing those dreams. All the while telling myself that they are too big and my head is in the clouds. "come back to planet earth" I say to myself. But John L. Mason cautions me that I will never find real hapiness, I will never be fulfilled until i live my dreams. I am not doing myself justice neither am I being of any good use by being average.

I need me, to cheer me on! Get up and go for it. If you were to speak, be honest with yourself you would tell me that you are struggling with the same feeling. You are afraid of being judged by people who have no idea you gave them that position in your life. Isn't it just ridiculous that we like to hire people secretly and even promote them and let them take charge of our lives. Living life on my own terms is the best gift I can own. This way I will not care about how many people are for me or against me when i walk into a room. I will simply walk in and make a bold statement.
Split the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment