Tuesday 23 April 2013

Battles Won and Battles lost

At least all success gurus I have read of have written in a place or other that the power within is what determines the happenings on the outside. Even psychologists have tried this theory and the results did not fall far from this fact. It is even said that illness is more than 50% psychological than it is physical. Interestingly, even an idea whose time has come uses the same analogy. And who could put it more subtle that the swahili's "skio la kufa haliskii dawa"

A lot of negative speak has landed in my ears from different quarters but it has all seemed drawn for a common goal. My friend has told me that dream killers are well alive and kicking and boy, have I not met many. Negatively charged people are constantly looking for a way to dispel this ever high voltage in a bid to free themselves of all the this slavery, because it is without a doubt this kind of thinking that sentences you to a mental jail of slavery.  When all you see in others is fault, never anything good. when all you see is how their features sit badly on them. Sad, bad and chained you are. It slowly starts to manifest and there you are a complete monster devouring on people's emotions, haunting their self esteem with words. We all have a human duty to impact everybody around us positively. 

I am awakened by the many writers who have written and shared words that touched and even changed the way i look at life. I am starting to believe that wisdom is not only in the depth of how much knowledge I possess but in how it impacts my life daily. While at my quest for wisdom, i have also learned that it is possible to be deemed successful and still feel inadequate. The opposite is also true. The book of Luke says it best from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Jay block in his blog http://www.personalbrandingblog.com/the-8-enemies-to-success/ put it so well. There is absolutely nothing wrong with looking at all the negative things happening, including people defects. But as we look at them it should be through healing, repairing eyes. The kind that will make good of it.

Seeking counsel is about taking that which benefits you and makes maximum use of it. I take every opportunity to borrow from the ever beaming positive leaders. The are an exceptional lot and their wisdom is open for all. The secret to their success is no secret. it is open, it is within. Through their priceless words of wisdom they have taught me that success is in built. It is hard for anything good to come if it doesn't come from within. Amazingly, even the life I live right now the life I have wanted for myself and it is the limit I have put. Should I push the bar, it will be so easy for me to just move in that direction.

Now I know, that for everything I want i must own it from the bottom of my heart. For every battle, I must purpose to win it from within me and then go out and put a seal because it will already be mine. More wisdom everyday, is it not the perfect definition of the law of attraction? Living by Napoleon Hill's wisdom nugget I know that whatever my mind conceives and believes, I will sure go out and achieve it!

2 comments:

  1. I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete